Giveaway Terms & Conditions
#100Scrubs CNA Week Giveaway Prize:
1. 5 winners can choose 5 sets (set = 1 top + 1 bottom); 5 winners can choose 3 sets; 5 winners can choose 2 sets; 50 winners can choose 1 set; all from available stock of "by MedWorks" lines: Meraki Sport, Epic, Luv Scrubs. Winners can choose their size & colors of each item from available stock.
2. We'll provide free standard shipping via FedEx (Ground shipping).
1. The primary Entry Form is attached to a Facebook Ad featuring the Giveaway. Items in the photographs may not be representative of the actual prize. A second entry form is provided for current customers as defined in promotional email communications.
2. One form submission, no purchase necessary; Making a purchase will not improve chances of being selected.
3. Only one entry per person will be valid.
4. Entries accepted from the contiguous United States + D.C. except Puerto Rico.
5. Entries must be submitted between 12:00AM ET 6/16 and 11:59PM ET 6/23.
6. Drawing: Winners will be selected within one week of the end of the Giveaway (week of 7/1/2022).
7. Winners will be notified via email from Scrub Pro Uniforms. Add email@example.com to whitelist.
8. Prize options will be based on available stock; Winners will receive an email with available options within 6 business days of the end of the Giveaway and have ten days to respond.
9. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age at the time of entry submission.
Terms & Conditions
- Eligibility: The Scrub Pro Uniforms Giveaway (“Giveaway”) is open to legal residents of the contiguous United States of America (excluding Puerto Rico) who sign up at the Scrub Pro Uniforms website or via the corresponding Facebook campaign form. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older as of their date of entry in this promotion in order to qualify. This Giveaway is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. Scrub Pro Uniforms' employees, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of an Employees' immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees are ineligible to participate in the Scrub Pro Uniforms Giveaway.
- Sponsorship. The sponsor is Scrub Pro Uniforms (“Sponsor”), located at 8801 Kelso Dr, Essex, MD 21221. Sponsor will conduct Giveaway substantially as described in these Official Rules.
- Agreement to Rules: By entering this Giveaway, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor's Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserve the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this Giveaway You represent and warrant that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Scrub Pro Uniforms Giveaway.
- Scrub Pro Uniforms Giveaway Entry Period: This CNA Week promotion begins on June 16, 2022 at 12:00AM ET and ends on June 23 at 11:59PM ET (“Entry Period”). To be eligible for the Giveaway, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
- How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter The Scrub Pro Uniforms Giveaway by submitting an entry via the online form provided via Facebook Advertisements Sponsored by Scrub Pro Uniforms. As a participant, your entry must fully meet all Giveaway requirements, as specified in the Official Rules, in order to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor's sole discretion. There is no purchase necessary to enter a Giveaway and making a purchase will not improve your chances of being selected as part of the Giveaways. Entries will only be counted once; duplicates will be ignored. Fraudulent methods of entry or circumvention of the rules may result in the Sponsor invalidating your entries and removing them from the Giveaway at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Scrub Pro Uniforms Giveaway (the “Winner”) will receive their choice(s) from our currently available stock. The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is awarded. The prize(s) shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. The Winner shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Sponsor will notify the Winner(s) by email within five business days following Winner selection. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Nor shall be Sponsor be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time the award notification was sent, 2) is found ineligible, or 3) does not complete and return an executed declaration and release within the specified timeframe, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize (offered in the Scrub Pro Uniforms Giveaway) by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry (e.g., text, video, photo, etc.) into this Giveaway, You understand and agree that the Sponsor, any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, and the licensees successors, and assigns of the Sponsor shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Scrub Pro Uniforms Giveaway, and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
- Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Scrub Pro Uniforms Giveaway should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the Scrub Pro Uniforms Giveaway. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the Giveaway or website or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of the Scrub Pro Uniforms Giveaway, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user; multiple entries from the same computer beyond the number allowed by the Giveaway rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Scrub Pro Uniforms Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this Giveaway constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its parent company, subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the Giveaway and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS GIVEAWAY IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF MARYLAND, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this Giveaway, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in Maryland having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Giveaway). The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: You may obtain a copy of the Winner’s name(s) or a copy of these Official Rules, by sending your request via mail with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Scrub Pro Uniforms/Alko Distributors, 8801 Kelso Dr, Essex, MD 21221. Requests must be postmarked no later than May 20, 2022, 11:59PM ET.
- Facebook Rules: The Giveaway hosted by Scrub Pro Uniforms is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- This Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any third-party brands mentioned.