Easy Returns & Exchanges
How do I return?
- Visit our Returns Center
- Enter your Shopify order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
What items are returnable?
- Within 30 days from the date of purchase
- In unused and re-sellable condition
- In the original packaging with all the tags intact
What items are non-refundable?The following items cannot be returned:
- Gift cards
- Discounted items (if applicable)
The item I received is damaged!
If the purchased product is faulty, reach out to us within 7 days of the delivered date.
My Return was Denied – What does that mean?
If your return was denied for any of the following reasons your package will not be re-shipped to you. If your return was denied your items will be destroyed due to health concerns.
- Original tags were not attached.
- Item(s) appeared to have been worn, damaged, or retagged.
- Return was received after 30 days from when your order was placed.
PLEASE NOTE; Due to COVID-19, any items returned without tags attached will be disposed of immediately and will not be eligible for a refund due to additional safety and health measures taken at this time.
Can the items be exchanged?
We allow the exchange of purchased items for selectable variants. Once the exchange request is approved, the replaced item will be shipped to you.
What are the refund options?
The following refund options are supported:
- Refund to the original payment method
- Refund to store credit (if applicable)
How do I ship back the items?
For instructions on how to ship the returned products, refer to the email received after placing the return request.
How soon will I get my refund?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified via an email. You will also be informed about the approval or rejection of your refund request. If approved, the refund request will be processed within 7-14 working days after approval.