3M Littmann Master Classic II 27" Stethoscope | Navy
3M Littmann Master Classic II 27" Stethoscope
The 3M™ Littmann® Master Classic II™ Stethoscope brings together award-winning ergonomic design and excellent acoustic sensitivity. It delivers reliable performance and comfortable use to professionals dedicated to providing the best patient care.
The 3M™ Littmann® Master Classic II™ Stethoscope combines the reliable, versatile acoustic performance of tunable diaphragm technology with the portable convenience of a single-sided chestpiece. The Master Classic II stethoscope is used by students and medical professionals alike to detect, listen to, and study heart, lung, and other body sounds for physical assessment and diagnosis
- Single Head Stethoscope
- Tunable diaphragm alternates between low- and high-frequencies without turning over the chestpiece
- Lightweight, adjustable-tension headset, and snap-tight soft-sealing eartips
- Thick, single-lumen tubing provides excellent portability, allowing you to fold the stethoscope easily into your pocket without kinking or breaking.
- Patient-friendly non-chill rim and diaphragm assembly
- Personalize the head with your initials or personalize the tubing so your name is visible to patients and co-workers when your stethoscope is hanging around your neck.
- 27" length
- Most tubing colors come with chrome eartubes and grey eartips. When the tubing is black, the eartips are black.
- Vendor Style #2147